
mp3 / v0 / 110mb / rs | rel. mar 09
www.sitesakamoto.com
"Sakamoto is back in 2009 with his first new solo recording in five years, out of noise, and his first solo tour since his 2000 BTTB tour. out of noise is yet another musical achievement that manages to capture the essence of Sakamoto at this particular point in time. Perhaps as curator Diego Cortez suggests, Sakamoto has mastered the art " deconstructing the past, and the present, in order to lead us into the future with a greater scope."
A six-week tour of Japan will be captured live for sale in the iTunes Music Store within 24 hours of each performance, the first time in the world this service has been offered by iTunes. Sakamoto will be on the road in the EU performing pieces that span his career with two pianos this autumn in support of out of noise. "
2 comments:
I hadn't heard.
I love his stuff.
Excited to hear what he's done.
Wow!!!It's very big surprise .I didn't expected his new album this year.Thank you very much!
Post a Comment