
mp3 / 320 / 147mb / rs | rel. 2003
"Andrey Kiritchenko's music continues to impress me with its diversity and beauty. This is minimal Electronica in one of its finest and, it has to be said, accessible forms. Deep rhythmic structures and low-key, almost Berlin-styled sounds lead you along through the tracks and there's enough subtle variation going on to keep you interested, yet completely hypnotised throughout. A superb piece of work."-smallfish
3 comments:
I've only heard a few netlabel releases by AK, so thanks for the update - these look great.
BTW, what happened to your archives?
hi duck,
there's never been an archive here duck! :)
What I mean is this: your blog only has one page, and (as of today) the entries only go back to 1/27/09. So if this has always been true, I take it the moral is: if you want to hear something, you better not wait!
That's fine (now that I know that) but my newsreader lists earlier posts which are tantalizingly out of reach ...
But I can't complain, now can I? 8-)
Post a Comment