Monday, 21 December 2009

VA - Ve_in_s (Ampoule, 2009)

mp3 / 320 / 3 x CDr / 120mb / rs | rel. jun 09 | www.ampoulerecords.com

Collection of live recordings taken from Belgium, Dublin and Glasgow in 2008.

Tracklist:

Disc A
1 Pub - Overdone
2 Pub - Sunshopper
3 Pub - Laplaya (Lucky & Easy Remix)

Disc B
1 Lucky & Easy - Chudcanal
2 Lucky & Easy - Titswing
3 Pub - Veerom

Disc C
1 Pub - Glassedoven
2 Choo Choo Brown - Unodos

1 comment:

red_lipstick said...

Patrik, I thank you so much for the Pliiant you left me. I am so excited. This post and the one above it (Pub) will go in my ipod and I will travel to far & mysterious places with them. Good music is so important for your soul. The Cookshop has a posting for The Dropp Ensemble - "Safety" that I think you would love. Have a listen and let me know what you think.
Thanks so much again Patrik.
barbara