Patrik, Yes you are definitely the blog I go to first. The music is always great. I have been meaning to let you know for so long that your posting for Eluder - "The most beautiful Blue" is corrupt. I have downloaded it at least 5 or 6 times in the past 3 or 4 months and it upzips into nothing. Thank you again for the Pliiant & the Ampoule. I am just so thrilled right now you can't imagine. barbara
4 comments:
You're the best.If I ever make it to Sweden the drinks are on me.Thanks so much for the Pliiant and the live Ampoule.Best Blog Of 2009!
Joe
Patrik,
Yes you are definitely the blog I go to first. The music is always great. I have been meaning to let you know for so long that your posting for Eluder - "The most beautiful Blue" is corrupt. I have downloaded it at least 5 or 6 times in the past 3 or 4 months and it upzips into nothing. Thank you again for the Pliiant & the Ampoule. I am just so thrilled right now you can't imagine.
barbara
why rapidshare meybe another site -RS is overloaded
Dear Anonymoud, I hope this helps you:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/38985
Although it will probably only lead to RS becoming even more overloaded! ;)
Post a Comment