This is one of my favorite blogs to come to. I love Pub, they are a great band. Like the fella before me I would love to see some Pliiant (Cloakin would be fantastic) Also would love Lucky & Easy. Thank you for sharing your music and spending the time you do here. barbara
3 comments:
This is a great EP-downloaded it from the ampoule site-any chance of some Pliiant or Lucky & Easy in the future.Great blog-always great choices-thanks
Joe
This is one of my favorite blogs to come to. I love Pub, they are a great band. Like the fella before me I would love to see some Pliiant (Cloakin would be fantastic) Also would love Lucky & Easy.
Thank you for sharing your music and spending the time you do here.
barbara
uploaded cloakin' for you here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/324094316/pliiant_cloakin.zip
also check the new posts of today, sure you'll like it!
also recommend to buy the cd's or mp3 at www.pliiant.com
Post a Comment