Friday, 9 April 2010

Simon Scott, Machinefabriek, Relmic Statute & Clem Leek LIVE @ Hebden Bridge 19 May.



all respect to Hibernate who offer this live event for free! and what a line up! don't miss out if you're around. I've been listening a lot to Clem Leek and Relmic Statute lately and i really love what the're doing. i've put up some music from them in earlier posts. be sure to check them out if you haven't already!

all info you need about this show over at Hibernate

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

long time without a post!
are you dead?
:)

here is some stuff if yes:

kenneth kirschner - filaments and voids (12k) 2008
double cd@vbr
hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=3PBWKFPO
hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZQKJJEZ

-olaf

Anonymous said...

I know it's alot of work but I do miss your posts.Always interesting-not the same old stuff.Thanks

Joe

Anonymous said...

you are definitely missed, you have interesting taste in music and have turned me on to many sounds i otherwise wouldn't have heard..

karen

Matias.- said...

Excelent work here!. Hope u came back soon!.

Greets.

matias.-

red_lipstick said...

Patrik,
Hope you are not dead. Miss U greatly; not just your music but also your words. Hope to see U back soon and that everything is OK.

barbara

Anonymous said...

I hope you come back. Best music blog I've come accross. Thank You

Anonymous said...

I agree, hope your back soon.

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BACK!!!
please :)