Thursday, 4 March 2010

Takahiro Kido - Fleursy Music (Plop/4, 2008)


mp3 / 320 / 113mb / rs | rel. feb 2008 | myspace

a favourite ambient album from 2008. listening to it now and then, especially track 6, 7 and 9, love that piano.

What the label says:
"Fleursy Music" is a breathtakingly beautiful album by young Japanese composer. He creates music by merging electronics with many type of acoustic instruments such as piano, organ, violin, viola, cello, trumpet, sax, clarinet, flute, guitar, glockenspiel, accordion, melodion, drums and percussions. These instruments are remarkably well textured as he records in very unique situations - like in the tunnel, mountains, abandoned hotel lobby and concert halls - capturing the natural reverberations of the atmosphere. And after recording, he processes and carefully layers these sounds in his computer to obtain the perfect combination. The 10 tracks here were selected among over 150 compositions he made during these 2 years."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that album is so beautiful... Thanks a lot for spreading the excellence of Fleursy Music!

red_lipstick said...

Hi Patrik, How have you been?
I downloaded this but each song came out 0kbps. I downloaded it again and the same thing happened. It seems to have worked for anonymous, why not me?
Barbara

Patrik Davidsson said...

Hi, please try again, i've reuploaded the file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/360092180/takahiro_kido_fleursy.zip

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,

Beautiful, beautiful, so beautiful !
Thank you for sharing.
C.

red_lipstick said...

Damn, another person who got it. I redownloaded the new one and same thing. I don't get it. All of the other music I get from you is fine. Well, I thank you Patrik for taking the time to reupload for me. I love this blog and I appreciate your sharing your music.
barbara

Patrik Davidsson said...

hi barbara, it's an exclamationmark in one of the tracknames, i guess it make it problematic to open for some application. try to open with another application. sorry.. if you want i can reupload again. no problem.