

mp3 / 320 / 50mb / rs | rel. jan 10 | pliiant.com
Smallfish wrote:
"I’m well pleased to be able to bring you the third part of Pliiant’s Diipliioviila series! This is another cheeky, quirky selection of electronic based music with some really quite excellent funkiness going on. Every release has a slightly different vibe whilst keeping the overall flavour of groove intact and, as such, this one kicks off with some extremely toothsome disco vibes. Using that as a basis Pliiant strips it back to basics and then layers up some stupendously dramatic chords and sounds that give it more of a contemporary feel than you might expect. Clocking in at a mighty 11 minutes this is some seriously hypnotic gear and when that Hooky-style bass comes in you can’t help but tap along. The rest of the tracks are given over to varying styles ranging from funk to jazz and on through ambient and soundscapes. What can I tell you about Pliiant other than he’s one unique producer of very cool music. Lovely presentation once again and a killer collection of cuts. Check."
6 comments:
Thanks so much for the Pliiant-any chance of the other realeases.Always look forward to see what you recommend
Joe
Corson Sinclair: http://rapidshare.com/files/324115431/pliiant_corson_sinclair.zip
Diipliioviila 1 and 2:
http://rapidshare.com/files/350256118/pliiant_diipliioviila_1and2.zip
oh Patrik you know how I love pliiant. Thanks for #3 and extra thanks for 1 & 2....you are wonderful.
barbara
Hi Patrik, Have you ever heard of a band called Bachel? They have cd on talent hoover called cat say dog say. Do you have it? I can't find almost anything on it.
hello barb, no i don't have any of their releases. cd seem to be sold out since long. only 100 copies... from the snippets i heard it sounds interesting, espeicallay the first release. Thanks for the tip anyway!
Hi Patrik,
I am having much trouble with pliiant diipliioviila 1. Only the 4th track is playable. Traks 1,2 & 3 have some sort of errors on them. Could you re-up just pliiant diipliioviila 1 please.
Thank you Patrik.
barbara
regarding the Bachel- I see it's very limited. Almost nothing on internet about it. thank you for replying.
Post a Comment