the epic Pub debut as requested. amazing listening. i'm sure you'll enjoy this!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so very much for this. I just love pub. Hard 2 find too. I have been meaning to comment on this site 4 so long. I've wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the fantastic music you share. THis has been one of my favorite sites for a long time and many of your favorites sites are also mine. You are from a part of the world I have always been interested in. Thank you again. barbara
2 comments:
Thank you so very much for this. I just love pub. Hard 2 find too. I have been meaning to comment on this site 4 so long. I've wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the fantastic music you share. THis has been one of my favorite sites for a long time and many of your favorites sites are also mine. You are from a part of the world I have always been interested in.
Thank you again.
barbara
Wow-thank you ! I made the request and by coincidence tomorrow is my birthday.Thanks for the great present !
Joe
Post a Comment