minimal electronica - modern composition - melancholia
Thursday, 10 September 2009
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You have impeccable taste-even if I'm not familair with the artist-I take a chance and am not disappointed.Best blog on the net.Thanks for opening my ears
patrik your blog is still awesome.. check it several times a week.... your choices are fantastic... really great of you to bring all this stuff to peoples attention.... thanks
5 comments:
You have impeccable taste-even if I'm not familair with the artist-I take a chance and am not disappointed.Best blog on the net.Thanks for opening my ears
I agree, I've liked everything I've heard here. Thank you!!
Even though you didn't post bovinelife vs bretschneider i still think your blog is the best too!
Hi Bovine, that album is very nice. I've been trying to find a better copy of it, and now i have one. coming up. :)
patrik your blog is still awesome.. check it several times a week.... your choices are fantastic... really great of you to bring all this stuff to peoples attention.... thanks
Post a Comment