Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Pub - Making Trakcx Volume 10 (Ampoule, 2009)


mp3 / 320 / 35mb / rs | rel. apr. 09

smallfish:
"So, we reach the 10th and final installment of Pub's Making Trakcx series. And it's a great way to finish I must say. Featuring 4 tracks that sum up his style, it's all and surprisingly groovy collection that really pleased these ears. With 3 shorter tracks that move easily between classic sounding ambient electronica and a more Detroit vibe and ending with a lovely 10 minute piece that harks back to his Summer days, it's a fitting finale that's full of subtlety and warmth. I'm sad in some ways that the ride is over, but I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing from Pub again in the near future! Limited, as always, and definitely a recommendation."

1 comment:

doc kwan said...

You are really doing a favor to those who are latecomers to these nifty CDr3s (although I believe #10 can still be obtained from the ampoule site).

Can anyone out there direct me to where I can get the hopelessly sold out Making Trakcx 1 -5?

Thanks for a way cool blog you got going on here!